Andreeseen Horowitz is considered one of the most forward-thinking and prestigious Venture Capitalists in Silicon Valley. Founded by serial entrepreneurs Marc Andreesseen (founder of Netscape) and Ben Horowitz, they've focused on not just providing capital, but on building services that help their portfolio of companies succeed. Highlights from bhorowitz.com:
- Why We Prefer Founding CEOs
- Why Founders Fail: The Product CEO Paradox
- Shareholder’s Best Interests
- Bubble Trouble? I Don’t Think So
- Product/Market Fit: The Only Thing That Matters
Disclosure: Andreeseen Horowitz is an investor in Wefunder.