Got a question? We'd love to help!
Can't find what you're looking for?
Email us: email@example.com
Back to FAQs
This is a promissory note that is paid back from a share of the revenues of the business.
Important terms in this note include:
- Gross or Net Revenues. Net revenues exclude returns or shipping costs.
- Revenue Percentage. This is the percentage of revenue that is shared.
- Repayment Amount. Typically 1.5-3.0X, this is the maximum amount you will be paid back.
- Quarterly or Annual Disbursement. Companies choose to make annual or quarterly payments.
- Defer Payments. By default, every company can miss one payment without being in default.
- Secured. Some loans may be secured with all property of the business.
To preview a sample, download the Revenue Loan Agreement.