We accept nearly any type of company, be it a brick-and-mortar restaurant or a high-tech software startup, with a few exceptions. However, we cannot accept:
- Companies that do not have a concrete business plan or whose primary business plan is to acquire other companies.
- Companies that are not formed in the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Public companies.
- Companies that are disqualified from selling securities under the SEC’s “bad actor provisions” and are disqualified from selling securities.
- Companies that previously raised under Reg CF and have not complied with annual reporting requirements.
- Companies in specific industries not supported by our banking partners, including cannabis (cultivation, sales, or delivery), adult entertainment, gambling, banks and certain financial institutions, creation of virtual currencies, pawn brokers, guns manufacturers, and others (if your company is adjacent to one of these industries, reach out to us and we'll let you know if we can support your raise!)