Got a question? We'd love to help!
Can't find what you're looking for?
Email us: email@example.com
Who is qualified to be a Lead Investor?
- They invest at least $1,000 in your company on the same terms as other Wefunder investors.
- They are not an officer, employee or a family member
- They are founder-friendly (as the best investors in Silicon Valley are), but also understand their fiduciary duty to the investors.
- They have enough basic sophistication to understand how venture financing works.
- They are willing to provide a quote (text or video) to Wefunder investors about why they have agreed to be the Lead Investor.
Note that the investor does not need to be accredited in order to serve as the lead investor.