We've funded everything from coffee shops to flying cars. Companies that fit one of these categories often raise money successfully:
- Do you have a strong community of friends, supporters, fans, or customers? Most companies bring in ~50% of their investors.
- Are you doing something really cool that no one has ever done before? Investors get excited about being part of something ambitious.
- Does your product directly improve people's lives? People like to invest in things that do good in the world.
- Do you have at least one investor investing on the same terms?
- Do you have some traction? Investors like proof you can execute.