Got a question? We'd love to help!
Can't find what you're looking for?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to FAQs
What information do I need to provide for Wefunder to generate a Form C?
Broadly speaking here's what you can expect to include in your legal disclosures, which Wefunder will then use to generate your Form C:
- Company incorporation information (like legal name, EIN, and date of incorporation)
- Owners, officers, and Directors names and work history (usually as a LinkedIn link)
- Terms you'd like to offer on Wefunder
- The contact information of your Lead Investor
- Your campaign minimum and maximum, as well as what you plan to use the funds for
- Potential risks you see in your business
- An overview of your cap table
- Information on prior debt and equity raises (like the date, amount, and terms of the raise)
- Recent financial information (like monthly revenues, expenses, and COGS)
- Financial statements (more information on exactly what's required for your financial statements here).