We've funded everything from coffee shops to flying cars. Companies that fit one of these categories often raise money successfully:
- Do you have a strong community of friends, supporters, fans, or customers? Remember, about 67% of a typical Wefunder Community Round comes from the founder and team's community, and the other 33% comes from our Wefunder community. The first $50,000 comes entirely from your network, so it's crucial to have the support of your community for a successful Community Round.
- Are you doing something really cool that no one has ever done before? Investors get excited about being part of something ambitious.
- Does your product directly improve people's lives? People like to invest in things that do good in the world.
- Do you have some traction? Investors like proof you can execute.